Dr. Roger Taylor, Dr. Ron's identical twin brother and partner at Taylor Orthodontics, is a native Floridian, born, and raised in South Miami.
- He graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Florida.
- He continued his studies at the University of Florida College of Dentistry where he received his Doctorate in Dental Medicine with honors in 1991.
- While in Dental School, Dr. Roger served as President of his class and represented the University at the International Association for Dental Research to present his findings in orthodontic research.
- He then received his Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Orthodontics from Boston University in 1993.
- He is a member of the American Association of Orthodontics, Florida Association of Orthodontics, South Florida Association of Orthodontics, and an active member of the South Palm Beach County Dental Society.
After graduating from their respective orthodontic residencies in 1993, Drs Roger and Ron opened Taylor Orthodontics, where they specialize in the correction of malocclusions (bad bites) for both children and adults. Their attention to detail and hands-on treatment approach make Taylor Orthodontics the choice for Dentists in the community and their children.