Dr. Ron Taylor is a native Floridian, born and raised in Miami. He is the twin brother of Dr Roger Taylor, his partner at Taylor Orthodontics.
- He graduated college Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Florida.
- He continued his studies at the University of Florida College of Dentistry where he earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree with honors in 1991.
- While in Dental School, he received the International College of Dentists outstanding leadership award.
- Dr. Ron also served as the student president for the American Dental Association.
- After receiving his Doctorate, Dr. Ron earned his Master's degree in Orthodontics from St. Louis University, one of the most highly regarded orthodontic residencies in the country.
- He is a member of the American Association of Orthodontics, Florida Association of Orthodontists, South Florida Association of Orthodontists, and an active member of the South Palm Beach County Dental Society.
After graduating from their respective orthodontic residencies in 1993, Drs Roger and Ron opened Taylor Orthodontics, where they specialize in the correction of malocclusions (bad bites) for both children and adults. Their attention to detail and hands-on treatment approach make Taylor Orthodontics the choice for Dentists in the community and their children.
Dr. Ron is married to Stephanie, a former teacher of math and science at Loggers' Run Middle School. They have three wonderful children, Holden, Dalton and Riley.