Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to a beautiful smile. At your initial examination, our treatment coordinator will discuss in detail the specific fee for you or your child's orthodontic treatment.
Due to the variety of problems we treat, the cost of orthodontic care varies from patient to patient. Being sensitive to the fact that different people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, we provide the following payment options:
- Free new patient exam and consultation. We Believe this is a great way to welcome new patients to our practice.
- No charge second opinions
- All inclusive fees – No hidden costs or extra charges
- We offer a bookkeeping credit for payments in full at the start of treatment.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
- Outside financing through Care Credit. We offer no down payment and no interest payments for up to 18 months.
- In-house financing is another popular finance choice since there are no finance or interest charges connected with our payment plan. With this option, an initial payment is due at the start of treatment, with the balance paid in monthly installments extending over the treatment time.
- Discounts for additional family members undergoing orthodontic treatment in our practice is also available.
We will thoroughly explain your options, so that we can accommodate your personal needs. If there is anything we can do to make braces more affordable, don't hesitate to contact our treatment coordinator. She will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
If you have orthondontic insurance coverage, it may help in reducing your out-of-pocket expenses for orthondontic treatment. Most orthondontic insurance benefits have a lifetime maximum amount that is separate from regular dental insurance. Please bring your insurance information with you to your first complimentary visit and we will be happy to verify your coverage for you.
Taylor Orthodontics can give you the smile you've always wanted by making orthodontic treatment more affordable than ever!